Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Monday


After the Sunday of craziness at Momma pug's house, we all got in bed a little after midnight last night. Needless to say we all slept in this morning. The Razorback has already become frustrated with his employment this morning, and Madgette and I cannot get motivated to get out of our pajamas.

I should be cleaning the house to prepare for the upcoming arrival of the foreign exchange student. She emailed me this morning to tell us that she thinks she found a flight about 6 days earlier which would be great. We would actually be able to get her settled before I go back on contract for this school year.

The phone is ringing, my Dad is calling. Gotta Go!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, this is going to be so much fun!! You are so clever and I can't wait to keep up with you. I'll just have to try and remember who is writing the blog!! Love to you --and oh, a foreign exchange student!!--how fun will that be!! You are so sweet!