Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Under YOUR Bed?


LadyBelle and her boyfriend "Duece"
As a child I was always scared there was a monster under my bed. My monster hated reading, so he was out to get me because I read every night before I went to sleep. As an adult, I no longer have that fear (thank goodness!) but I have the fear of what a 8 month old puppy can carry under the bed and destroy.

Ladybelle- the cutest female toy schnauzer on the planet fears nothing. She also has no qualms about chewing up something that belongs to her parents or big sister. Today I decided to clean the master bedroom and bath and Madison volunteered to help. In an effort to do an excellent job we pushed, pulled and wrangled the mattress and boxsprings off the bed te reveal the mess below.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Ladybelle had chewed up flip-flops, a magic wand, several rawhide bones, pens, pencils, dixie cups, and anything else she could wrap her furry little mouth around.

It sure is a good thing that she is cute! I am currently taking a break after getting the underside of the bed cleaned out and then put back together. So I guess I will sign off for now and go finish my bedroom cleaning project.

2 comments:

Momma Pug said...

Her tombstone will read: Choked on a glass eyeball. Oh wait, that's DEUCE.

Anonymous said...

No...her's will read: Choked on Barbie Doll Hand! (I really did find one of those)