Monday, July 20, 2009

First Day of Work

Today was my first planning day at the new school. A majority of the staff was there, and I was super excited. Many of you know how I get when I am "on" because I am a little hyper, very outgoing, and a little on the annoyingly positive side. I was definitely like that from 7-4 today but then on the way home I calmed down and became an exhausted woman. I am so tired! It was a great day, but this was the first full day I have worked since the surgery. Did I mention I am exhausted? Night ya'll- It's only 8 o'clock but the bed is calling my name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a good year. About time for stuff to start picking up again! - P

oceandog said...

Have a great school year! They are so lucky to have you! I don't miss going back to school, but this time of the year I STILL get the urge to buy school supplies??!!!! Old habits are hard to change. Ha

whirlwind.jenn said...

I read your tweet a little too late, but if you ever need someone to watch her again, I'm right around the corner!

713 703 8522