Monday, July 27, 2009

I LOVE My Job

It has been a week since my last post and I know I am falling down on my blogging. Sorry about that- but I am here to tell you that I am definitely a happy woman. I have been on the job for one week and have truly enjoyed every minute of it. From outside sweating painting door announcers, to inside revising handbooks it has been great. I know that I am probably just having a honeymoon period in a new job, but it is a wonderful time none the less. I am looking forward to the upcoming year even though I am worried that I may not measure up or do a good job. The challenge that this year represents is absolutely wonderful.

I am so happy that I am annoying. You ever meet one of those people that you wonder "Who stuck a ray of sunshine up your rear?" Well, I am that person. I know I am annoying and I can't even stop. At the end of the day today our superintendent was talking about how many challenges we would have this year and all I could do was sit there and grin like the cat who ate the canary!

I guess I will just get up each morning, think positively, and pray hard. Here's to a fantastic year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do fine. Eventually you'll get your feet on the ground and do better than fine. - P

oceandog said...

You will be great at the job!! They are lucky to have YOU!! Sounds like you are off and running and it's nice to be happy. Like they say if you love your job, you will never work a day in your life.

Momma Pug said...

Oh, I want you to come back to me in a month after those snot nosed brats have infiltrated your halls and then we'll talk. ;)

I kid! I know you're going to be great at this! I'm so happy for you.

Barbara said...

You will be one of the best principals I have ever known. They will be blessed to have you.

Anonymous said...

They can be so interesting at that age and ask some of the darndest questions...Teaching 1st graders three and a half years was very fun...Enjoy and keep praying hard! :)
Catfish