Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Questions and Comments

I doubt that anyone still reads this because I have been so lacking in the posting of blogs. I truly apologize, I just can't get it together in the evenings to even blog. As Dr. Gabbert would say, I "Used all my words for the day" by the time I leave school.

I just wanted to let anyone who is still checking the blog that this years exchange student has been moved to another home. She is now located in Magnolia, TX. We are very happy with the move as I am sure that she is. She just did not fit into our family at all.

I hope you are all doing well!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I think you and I are the only ones still blogging. Try to keep it up. That's the only way I can keep up with you. I'm sure you did your best for the "new girl". She will be better for it.

oceandog said...

I check your blog every day!!! And then I fuss cause no one is blogging. I still write on mine but it is just more of my ramblings!! Don't think anyone reads it at all.

Carolyn said...

I read your blog when you blog and I read the pioneerwoman.com blog...so keep on blogging baby!