Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Afternoon Excitement

This morning was very rough at our home thanks to a disturbing phone call from Chase auto finance. However, the afternoon turned out to be much better. We were able to stop and see baby Phoebe. She was so cute- and VERY expressive with that face! You should have seen her poke her lower lip out before she was ready to cry. Madgette is quite dramatic, but she can't even poke her lip out that far! We can't wait to see her again.

Another source of delight was when we give Phoebe's mom a Christmas card of our family. She told us "I will have to move that other card out of the way to put this one by Momma Pug's card." I was so honored! To think that we could be placed next to the Christmas card of Momma Pug is just amazing.

1 comment:

Momma Pug said...

Hi!

Sorry I haven't texted. My phone died and I haven't been able to recharge it.

I am feeling much better. Just contending with the sniffles now. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

How are yall?