Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Week

This is one of the craziest weeks of our year. Halloween, ball games, and Madgette's birthday. Due to lack of money, our trip to the American Girl store in Dallas had to be postponed. So, we are letting her have a sleepover. She has invited all the other 8 girls on her softball team to spend the night. So, come Saturday night we will have 9 six year old little girls running around our house having the time of their lives. I am sure by Sunday we will be ready for them all to head to their respective houses, but we are all excited about the sleeover. We are determined to make Lemonade out of our lemons!
A special thanks goes out to my friend Momma Pug who whipped up this super-cute invitation in about 5 minutes. She is so creative- I am lucky to call her friend!

4 comments:

Momma Pug said...

You are too awesome!

Do you like the little surprise in the picture I gave yall?

Anonymous said...

Love the labels-
Still don't think Madgette is smiling big enough-
I has been a long time since I have decorated a cake. As in 8 -9 years!

Barbara said...

Love the invitation!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and may God have mercy on your soul.