Monday, October 20, 2008

Just a Little Update...

We brought the car home today and I must say that getting it off that auction lot was harder than getting a newborn baby released from the hospital!

The Razorback drove it back to my school district to pick up the girls while I headed to an after school meeting. The family all met me when my meeting was over because the Razorback had night class and we had to swap off kids and unfortunately-cars. I did not want him driving a strange possibly dangerous car home at 10 pm. I have had enough middle of the night calls asking to get picked up. Therefore, I got to drive the newly acquired prize home.

I can honestly say I was scared. The gas pedal was really tight, and when it did take off it laid you back in the seat. Right until it started shaking! I have come to the conclusion that I will not be back in that car until it has seen a mechanic and all of it's problems diagnosed. After all the major problems are fixed, I think I will stick with my lovely, safe, strong, high off the ground, Yukon!

2 comments:

Momma Pug said...

How did I know this was the way it was going to go?

Anonymous said...

"Oh Lord, won't you buy a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.."