Thursday, April 2, 2009

ASTROS!

Madgette, Julie and I are all looking forward to this weekend.

Last night a friend of mine texted me that she has 2 extra tickets to the Astros exhibition game Friday night. Would Madgette and I like to go and make it an all girls night? Well, of Course! Madgette doesn't know yet- I think I will let it be a suprise. She and I rarely do an event together without all the rest of our crew.

Then Saturday is Astros Fanfest, and Momma Pug and the Mark Up have been talking to us about this for the last year. Madgette wants to meet Carlos Lee extremely bad. She currently has an autographed baseball and one of his figurines. We want to get her an autographed jersey and let her meet him, which she will have the chance to do at fanfest.

However, we do have a little kink in our plans. Madgette has a softball game at 9 am. So here is how this will work- 4:30 am- Madge, Momma Pug and the Mark Up will get in line at Astros stadium to get wristbands so we can get the autographs we want. 7 a.m. if you have a wristband, you can buy your tickets. 8 a.m. I will head back up to Humble for the softball game. 9 a.m. ballgame. 10 a.m. head back down to the stadium for the autograph session that has Carlos Lee, Roy Oswalt and one other person.

If we have any more energy, we will stick around for the afternoon ballgame. But after getting up so early, I am kind of doubting my energy level...

Can you tell we are ready for the weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man....good luck with all that! - P

Barbara said...

But what about Julie?

Madge said...

Julie will get to go to fanfest with us on Saturday.

One of Madgette's teachers in the one giving us the tickets and there is only 2. The Razorback doesn't even get to go to anything! Poor fellow...