Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JAGS

I am here asking for your help dear friends. Many of you are extremely creative and I need you to tap into that creative energy for me.

I am looking for a cute, positive, and powerful motto for the acronym JAG(S).
My new school will be the Jaguars and we are planning on calling them the JAGS. The other early childhood center (kindergarteners and preschoolers only) are the CUBS- Children Understanding, Believing, and Succeeding. Their mascot is "Cubbie Bear" which is a big cuddly bear.

Obviously, our mascot will be the Jaguars and we are looking at baby ones who are just getting their spots. Please help with something awesome and educational!

5 comments:

Momma Pug said...

Joyously Acquiring Growth Spots

whirlwind.jenn said...

joyously achieving greatness?

let me think on that.... :)

Momma Pug said...

Juniors Achieving Great Success

Momma Pug said...

i miss you

Barbara said...

Ok, seriously==this is the first thing that popped into my head! I am no good at this--
Just Another Gang School
See I told you it was BAD!!!!! :)