Friday, August 8, 2008

A few pictures...

Dancing with Mr. G was worth some "knucks"



Proud parents and a happy kid














Nothin' like hanging with your cousin...








Anxiously awaiting school shots

No longer excited after getting five of them!

Yes, ice cream does help you recover-

Best friends ready for a little baseball



Let's go Astros!!!


Every good band needs a vocalist :-)


Waiting for instructions from the Master- note the white belt

"I really got it?" The Razorback was happy to tie her yellow belt!


Look Mom- it's the board I broke with my hand! By the way, my hand REALLY hurts.


I just wanted to share a few of our summer pictures. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do, and be sure to leave us a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.