Monday, August 4, 2008

Storm News

It would appear that we are about to have our first experience with a tropical storm named Edouard. Our cars are gased, water purchased, bathtub filled, and snacks ready. I have never been through a storm of this caliber, so I am a little anxious. The Razorback has an unhealthy attachment to "The Weather Channel" and Madgette just wants him to change the channel. At five you get really bored with bad weather-or in our house maybe it is just a girl thing.

The meterologist says we will get the worst part of the wind and rain in Houston because we are to the right side of the projected path. Great. This glorious storm is suposed to hit us about lunchtime. On the bright side, at least it won't be 110 degrees here tomorrow! I will be sure to keep you posted to what happens to the Madge...and a Half family.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love reading the blogs! I hope yall are doing well after the storm!