Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching Up

I sat down tonight to load up the pictures from the trip to MS, and realized that I have gotten pretty far behind in my blogging and my loading of pictures. So, here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
The first picture is of Madgette dressed up as what she wants to be when she grows up. As a wrap up for college week, she dressed up as a vet. Gancack- looks like there might be another one!





When I was getting ready for my interview Momma Pug dragged me out of the house telling me that I MUST do something with my nails, and I also had to get my eyebrows waxed. Well, guess who jumped right into the car with us when she heard the word "manicure"? You guessed it-- cheesy! Her nails were SO cute!





This picture was taken after the girls played their first scrimmage game at the opening day for Humble Girls Softball League. Culver's was having a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, so we went out to try and support the ACS. The girls had such fun! Of course, they were already in a good mood since they won their game 10-5.






The Razorback (isn't he handsome?) was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa the honor society for Community Colleges. We are so proud of his good grades, and all his work. Madgette had a fight with the chili on her lunch tray that day, so we had to stop and buy her a new outfit on the way so she wouldn't embarass him! She was determined that she was pushing her bangs back under that headband. Yuck!

This very broadly covers the big events of the last few weeks. Sorry it has been so long getting posted!




4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hey!!! Remember me? Madgette looks like your mom! I am glad to see I can keep up with you now. You have a beautiful family. It's good to see you and how happy you are. : )

Madge said...

Of course I remember you! I never forget the people who make me smile and laugh, and you did both. Happy to see that you are blogging. I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is very cute! But of course all of you FC, MS. girls are cute too so she got it honest. And her Dad ain't bad either. Know she is a joy for you.
Auntie

halley said...

Hey! What is your email address? I wanted to add you to my blog list so you could see it, but I wasn't sure how. Halley