Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life is Never Boring

As we all know, life is never boring-- especially if you have kids. Today we spent most of the day at the softball fields. Today was opening day for Madgette's softball league. She was able to play the position of catcher, which is good for her. She is pretty good at fielding ground balls and this gives her a chance to practice her throwing. Her team won today 10-5, and they kept the other team from scoring for 2 innings straight! We were very proud of them. Madgette has to get back into her old batting form- she lost it since last season.

I have gotten an interview for an Assistant Principal position. It is at 11 a.m. on Monday, so keep me in your prayers and thoughts. They are interviewing 14 people for 2 positions, so I need to get my PPT created, handouts created, and my resume updated. I should actually be doing that instead of blogging.

So, I am going to get busy- have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: