Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To Tired to Title

Ever have one of those days when you finally get home and sit down just to realize you are absolutely exhausted? This is definitely one of those nights for me. This has already been a wonderful amazing week, but the hours I have kept and the amount of emotion I have put into these 2 days has just worn me out.
I have to be on campus by 7 in the morning to go through some training, and then I have been asked to attend a field trip to the Houston Rodeo with some of our 4th graders.
I have never been to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo so I am definitely looking forward to the trip. I plan on hitting the bed here in just a little bit to try to catch up on some rest. I just hope I can shut my brain off long enough to get to sleep.
This weekend will start Spring Break and I cannot wait. I am so excited to get to sleep in a few mornings! We are going to head to MS to see my parents and take care of a few things while we are there. Madgette is really looking forward to that trip. She loves going to MS, and we are hoping to have a nice leisurely drive over and geocache along the way. Usually we are so focused on getting there as soon as possible we don't enjoy ourselves. I plan on a picnic lunch, and having fun. Isn't that what Spring Break is all about? By the way, some of you FC people- when do you have spring break? I would love to ease into the great FC and stop by the school one day. I would be even more please if there was a stop at Cotton Branch for Madgette and Julie to see and the farm animals. Can you believe that MY daughter knows little to none about the country? (But she does have the cutest pair of boots ever!)
I would also love to get a starter for a certain ladies bread... it is only the best homemade bread in all three of the states I have lived in. Yes, Gancack- I am talking about you!
Well, here's to making it the last few days until Spring Break. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment! My husband used to tell folks who liked my bread that I had finally found something in the kitchen I could do well! haha When do you want some, I will fix you up. And the starter is easy to make, I will send the recipe.

Barbara said...

Spring Break started yesterday and will be this week. If you DON'T come to Cotton Branch your name is MUD!! Just call me. I would LOVE for you and the girls and Razorback to come out. Be very careful.