Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Excitement

Can you remember when you were a little kid and you were SO EXCITED about what was going to happen the next day? You can't go to sleep because you are thinking about it, then you get in trouble when your parents come in to chek on you for not being asleep. (Unless you are a good faker!)

Madgette definitely felt that was this evening. She started about 5 p.m. asking if it was time to go to "Tree Branch" a.k.a. Cotton Branch. When I had to tell her that we were going tomorrow, she was very sad and said "OK. I'll get up early in the morning!" to which the Razorback and I both replied, "no, no, no- you sleep in as late as you can and we will still make it in time" because when Madgette decides she needs to get up early, she gets up at about 5 a.m. We don't want anything to do with that hour of the day during spring break.

Tonight I heard her in bed talking to Julie about tomorrow. Actually, I can't tell who was more excited- Julie or Madgette! Today they both got to ride on "Maybelline" my dad's motorcycle. They both took pictures, and had a total blast. We also got the paperwork done which was the whole reason for our trip. So business is complete, and the fun can begin.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful spring break!

No comments: