Friday, March 13, 2009

Is there anyone out there?

Dear Readers,

I believe I have lost every single one of you. I have had no comments on my last three or four posts. I know someone is checking my page because I went into my analytics page just to see if anyone was even reading. There have been over 200 page views over the last month, so this leads me to believe that someone is reading.
The Person who is married to Madge should leave a comment occasionally- especially since his life is constantly put up on the blog.

Please leave me some comments! This makes me feel left out of the world...

8 comments:

Stephenie said...

of course I check in on your blog! I just don't always have enough time to comment...(because I am usually checking it at work :)) Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, stop. I get no comments and I know a U.S. Senator and the Mayor of Houston have been by mine. My old prof told me that when people don't comment, it's because they agree with you or sympathize.

Barbara said...

I read it and I comment! Did you get the job?

Anonymous said...

Family is always important, more than you will ever understand, to bad its not always understood. DeLand was very disapointed and sad he was not considered. Family means everything to some. Have a ball with "your" folks!

Chonda said...

i'm here checking...

Madge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madge said...

After much thought and discussion I think I have figured out the anonymous post. First let me say that family is VERY important to the Madge and a half family. Second, no one let me know that Deland was anywhere except Deland, FL. The first news I heard of this was yesterday. Finally, it hurts my heart that someone thinks I would intentionally ignore them, or leave them out. If there is a problem, you should talk to the Razorback. He is much more calm about conversations like this than I am. It is also easier for him to let things go in one ear and out the other. I on the other hand do not forget even though I continue to love my family.
I hope you enjoy Deland's visit!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Deland thought Razorback would be up must have been a cross in communication. As for Depression, you know the facts, consider the situation and forgive the comment. You are loved very much.