Thursday, January 29, 2009

MIscellaneous Information

Momma Pug has inspired me with her random facts so I thought I would do random facts and general updates as follow ups for what is happening in our lives.

  • The Razorback traded the motorcycle for an '85 camaro. It is not in great condition, but it is not a motorcycle which makes me happy.
  • The Razorback purchased a '94 Toyota Four Runner. He is happy and it actually runs.
  • The lesson in the classroom went well, except I planned to much for the amount of time that I actually had.
  • I am SUPER excited about going to Austin next week for the TCEA conference.
  • Julie is going to stay with my friend and best HS drama teacher ever- Tree
  • Madgette is going to stay with another teacher in my building and her daughter who also goes to Madgette's school. These little girls ride the bus together every morning. However, I am not real comfortable with Madgette's arrangement, so pray for her, the family that will be keeping her, and me. (Anyone want to get out of AR? There's no ice here and you could have my bed...)
  • I have 2 MRI's scheduled for tomorrow. The UTI and kidney infections are gone, but the tailbone is still hurting. Trying to find out why.
  • Got asked to work the music portion of VBS for this summer. Of course I said YES- that is SO much fun!!!
  • Got a text from my middle brother tonight saying that my 93 year old grandad is back in the hospital with bi-lateral pnuemonia.
  • Really need to clean house this weekend to get it ready for us to be gone all week. Catfish-want to drop by a feed dogs for us Wed. and Thur? (Phruitz can you ask her since she doesn't read my blog?)
  • Waiting anxiously for my first real course for my principal certification to be opened. What is taking them so long?!

I guess that is all for now. Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on it! - P

Momma Pug said...

Madge -- when are yall going to be in Austin? We might be in Round Rock the same time. Then if we are, Madgette could stay with us. I will check.

Madge said...

I will be leaving on Monday. Razorback is leaving on Tuesday and we will be there until Friday. Aren't you guys going to RR on the weekend?

whirlwind.jenn said...

Hey, lady! If you need some help with VBS, let me know! I REALLY wanted to do it last year, but didn't know who to talk to!

We're going to Austin next weekend for Broadway! :) Hope you have a safe trip and everything goes smoothly!

PS-Krystal says hi to you and little bit!

Barbara said...

Sounds like a busy time coming up. Take care of yourself and enjoy it.