Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Beginnings!

Since my oldest, bestest friend Momma Pug decided that it was time for my header to be changed I figured it should be accompanied by a new blog. So here goes--

Momma Pug is one of the most creative people I know. If you are a frequent reader of her blog you are aware of how many things she comes up with. She draws, sews, writes, and many other things. Actually, the only thing I can think of that she cannot do is replace toilets and sheetrock.

Home maintenance actually may be the only thing I bring into this relationship. Well, that and a really cute, sassy little girl. Let's be brutally honest here-If I had just met MP I would probably have been intimidated by her. She is self-confident, funny, creative, and has a very giving heart for humans as well as animals. She is also very lucky to be married to a man who adores her-- exactly as she deserves. He is obviously in love with her, and she with him.

So, if you need creative services contact Momma Pug. She can totally hook you up. But, if you need a best friend- go find your own. Please don't steal mine-- I love her too much!

2 comments:

Momma Pug said...

YOU ARE TOO MUCH. I love you too. Thank you so much for bringing sheetrock repair into my life! ;)

You don't know how much that blog means to me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I love you so much.

Barbara said...

Totally awesome new heading!! Your Momma Pug loves you! Wish she was my friend too!!