Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Does the Future Hold?

I sometimes marvel at the fact that the Razorback and I have already been married for 9 years. We have both changed each other for the better over these years. He has decided to go back to school and get a formal education rather than his education from the school of hard knocks. I am so proud of him. Since he has made this decision, he has applied himself and has a 4.0! Did I say I was SO proud of him?
Madgette is turning into the performer this year. You would think she was going to a magnet school for theater arts! If I had to tell you what she will be when she grows up (based on her actions at this moment) I would tell you she was going to be an award winning movie star that is adored by her audience. Thank goodness I know she will change many times before she is grown up and has to choose a career. Does anyone else ever wonder what their child will be when they grow up?
As for me, I am extremely happy where I work. I have my Master's degree and am working on my principal certification. Who would have ever thought I would follow in my father's footsteps? I definitely didn't! Hopefully in the future I will secure a position as an AP and eventually (not anytime soon) a head principal.
The future looks bright for our family--by this Christmas The Razorback will have his certification and his Associate's. Madgette will be a year older, and I will be a happy momma! The only other thing that I can hope is that our plans will be the plans that God has for us.

And they all lived happily ever after.
The End

2 comments:

Chonda said...

well spoken! AMEN!

Barbara said...

Sounds very good to me. Keep up the good work. Love to you.